Find your Ring Size
How to determine your ring size
- Print out the sizer below (print this page). Cut it out making a slot where indicated.
- Wrap a strip of paper around your finger with the numbers facing outward.
- Insert the end of the tab into the slot.
- Pull the tab until the paper is snug.
- Your ring size is the measurement on the sizer.
Please accomplish the above procedure very accurately, as small discrepancies in circumference will cause a considerable change in determining your ring size.