In 1912, watchmaker Morris Goldstock founded the Goldstock Company, now one of the most trusted and reputable jewelers in the region. Located in downtown Pittsburgh's historic Clark Building, the Goldstock  showroom provides a warm and elegant setting for selecting diamonds, engagement rings and wedding bands, colored gemstones, 14 karat gold jewelry, pearls and watches.

Today, as one of the region's finest jewelers, we have worked to uphold the Goldstock family's standards of personal service. For over 100 years this commitment to serve has earned us a reputation for quality, selection and value.